Low profile design and highly touch sensitive sensor reduce wrist stresses when pushing and holding experiment tools resulting in less fatigue and less unpleasant feeling .
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Well-balanced design and optimized safety features.
- Low-profile with small footprint ideal for use on lab benches and within fume hoods or clean benches.
- On touch operation mode, real-time and dynamic mixing made even with gentle touch.
– Every point of the top surface is highly reactive to gentle touch due to widely built in sensitive sensors.
- Selective mixing modes with variable speed control knob.
– VM-96A: Touch / Continuous / High-continuous.
– VM-96T: Touch / Continuous.
- Built-in LED lamps in case of VM-96A for easy recognition of the mixing mode selected.
- Sparkless BLDC motor adopted for safety, quick acceleration, and low maintenance.
- Built-in safety features against overload and over current.
- Chemically resistant polypropylene molded exterior.
- Wide range of accessories available.