VertiKlean® MAX™ Mop
VertiKlean® MAX™ Mop was designed for applying disinfectants to both horizontal and vertical surfaces, and is ideal for general cleaning of ceilings, walls and floors in the most critical environments. This durable, lightweight mop features a single layer hydrophilic polyurethane foam laminated to polyester microfiber fabric, backed by a semi-rigid thermoformed plate, which easily snaps onto a standard VertiKlean mop frame.
VertiKlean MAX Mop has a slim profile for cleaning in confined spaces. Ribbed microfiber material smoothly glides over floors and textured surfaces and provides superior contamination removal. The pivoting mop frame makes it easy to clean around door and window frames as well as light fixtures, and heavy equipment. Available in three lengths to meet your cleaning needs, the smallest VertiKlean MAX Mop is appropriate for cleaning tasks in confined spaces, such as cleaning and disinfecting fume hoods, isolators and mini environments. The VertiKlean MAX Mop Medium and Large are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting broad surfaces in cleanrooms and controlled environments. All three sizes are available with a sealed edge.
Request a quote
- Hydrophilic polyurethane foam and knitted polyester mop head retains liquids. When the mop is applied to a surface, the liquid is evenly released without dripping.
- Laser cutting seals the edges of the foam and polyester, reducing the chance of fiber and particle contamination
- VertiKlean MAX Mop enables the uniform application of disinfectants and cleaning solutions
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Lasts longer than traditional sponge mops
- Compatible with a wide range of solutions
- All three sizes available with a sealed edge
- Available gamma irradiated. Validated sterile to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6