UV Sterilization Cabinets
Ideal for effective decontamination of apparatus before carrying out PCR experiments using a high-quality UV lamp with timer control.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Effective sterilization using a long-life 254 nm UV lamp.
(average life span of UV lamp: 8,000 hours)
- Built in anti-glare fluorescent lamp minimizes shadows and relieves eye strain.
- User-friendly microprocessor-based control panel.
- Digital UV light timer for convenient use.
- Easy-settable digital timer for UV light exposure to deactivate DNA and RNA contaminants. (wait off, max. 30min.)
- Easy-to-clean grade 304 stainless steel work surface with high chemical resistance against various organic solvents.
- Interlocking safety door system shuts off UV light automatically when opening the door.
- UV-blocking door and side panels made of transparent acrylic resin provides clear inside view.
- UV over-exposure alarm and over-current protection.