Temp. & Humid. Chambers (TH-TG)
Economy environmental test chamber.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Temperature range from -5 to 100°C Humidity range from 10 to 95% RH
- Temperature range from -5 to 100°C Humidity range from 20 to 95% RH
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Advanced performance of low and high temperature and humidity control, achieved by adapting the humidification tank exterior to the chamber, added benefit for long term test.
- Water recycling and filtering system reduce water consumption for longer operation.
- Air-tight door closure with perfect sealed packing.
– Heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
– Two-point door latch also enhances tightness to door closure.
- Energy efficiency is achieved by optimization of the insulation system.
– Even if the unit is operating at max. temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 60℃.
- Built in door lock with a key.
- Automatic shut off after overheat alarm.
- Low and empty water level alarm.
- Power supply leakage breaker.
- Over current protection.
- Open door alarm.
- Spacious chamber volume with a maximum capacity of 1500L.
– Various volume sizes, available to suit any users’ need.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel chamber and electric polished humidification tank.
- Maintenance of water supply are easily performed with a front water tank.
– Portable water container makes supplying water convenient.
- Water supply during operation is also available for long term test purposes.
- Direct water system provides user great convenience when performing long-term tests. (optional)
- Clear observation of samples.
– Tempered glass door with built in heating wire.
– Energy efficient, long life span LED lighting.
– Wider view, inner glass door is available for monitoring of samples. (optional)
- Cable port for introduction of external probes or wires.
– 50mm diameter cable port comes standard on the left side of the unit.
– Additional 50mm or 80mm diameter cable ports, custom ordered. (optional)
- Casters for easy mobility during installation or relocation.
- User friendly LCD controller.
– Set value and present value are clearly visible together on display.
– Operating progress visible in graph mode allow for direct data interpretation.
– Temperature and other operating parameters recorded with use of selectable recorder. (optional)
- Sufficient programmable control support.
Description No Programmable pattern capacity 10 Pattern repeat time 999 Max. segments per a pattern 100 Available max. segments* 100 Programmable process time per a segment 0 to 99 hr
* Even though the max. segments per a pattern are 100, available total segments are up to 100 not 1000, so you need to arrange the number of segment and patterns properly.
– RS-485 communication port enables connection of up to maximum 9 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature. (optional)
– Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
– Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, temperature, humidity values.
– RS-232 communication port comes standard.