Temp. & Humid. Chambers (TH-ME)
Light weight and compact design with high performance.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Temperature range from -20 to 150°C
Humidity range from 20 to 95% RH
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Uniform temperature and humidity control guarantees reliable test result.
- Air-tight door closure with perfect sealed packing.
– Heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
- Maintenance of water supply is easily performed.
– Water level condition is easy to check by the water level indicator on the front control panel.
- Water supply during operation is also available for long term test purposes.
- Direct water system provides user great convenience when performing long-term tests. (optional)
- Built in door lock with a key.
- Automatic shut off after overheat alarm.
- Low and empty water level alarm.
- Power supply leakage breaker.
- Over current protection.
- Open door alarm.
- Compact design and quite operation.
- Three different size models are available to suit user’s need.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel chamber.
- Operating condition is clearly noticed by front LED indicator.
– Three different colored lights show each status of running, stop, and power off condition.
- Clear observation of samples.
– Tempered glass window with wire heater and lighting provides a clear view of samples in the chamber, beneficial for during testing.
- Cable port for introduction of external probes or wires.
– 50mm diameter cable port comes standard on the left side of the unit.
– Additional 50mm or 80mm diameter cable ports, custom ordered. (optional)
- Two type of stands for space-saving. (optional)
– Single stand with a drawer provides enough storage space.
– Two step stand accepts loading two units to save limited space.
- User friendly LCD controller.
– Set value and present value are clearly visible together on display.
– Operating progress visible in graph mode allow for direct data interpretation.
– Temperature and other operating parameters recorded with use of selectable recorder. (optional)
- Sufficient programmable control support.
Description No Programmable pattern capacity 10 pattern repeat time 999 Max. Segments per a pattern 100 Available max. segments* 100 Programmable process time per a segment 0 to 99 hr. 59 min.
* Even though the max. segments per a pattern are 100, available total segments are up to 100 not 1000, so you need to arrange the number of segment and patterns properly.
- Computer interface.
– RS-485 communication port enables connection of up to maximum 9 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature. (optional)
– Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
– Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, temperature, humidity values.
– RS-232 communication port comes standard.