Temp. & Humid. Chambers (TH-I)
Great low temperature and humidity control performance.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Temperature range from -40 to 150°C Humidity range from 20 to 95% RH
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Advanced performance of low and high temperature and humidity control, achieved by adapting the humidification tank exterior to the chamber, added benefit for long term test.
- Water recycling and filtering system reduce water consumption for longer operation.
- Air-tight door closure with perfect sealed packing.
– Heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
– Two-point door latch also enhances tightness to door closure.
- Energy efficiency is achieved by optimization of the insulation system.
– Even if the unit is operating at max. temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 60℃.
- Built in door lock with a key.
- Automatic shut off after overheat alarm.
- Low and empty water level alarm.
- Power supply leakage breaker.
- Over current protection.
- Open door alarm.
- Three different volume sizes are available to suit any users’needs.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel chamber and electric polished humidification tank.
- Maintenance of water supply are easily performed with a front water tank.
– Portable water container makes supplying water convenient.
- Water supply during operation is also available for long term test purposes.
- Direct water system provides user great convenience when performing long-term tests. (optional)
- Clear observation of samples.
– Tempered glass door with built in heating wire.
– Energy efficient, long life span LED lighting.
– Wider view, inner glass door is available for monitoring of samples. (optional)
- Cable port for introduction of external probes or wires.
– 50mm diameter cable port comes standard on the left side of the unit.
– Additional 50mm or 80mm diameter cable ports, custom ordered. (optional)
- Casters for easy mobility during installation or relocation.
- User friendly LCD controller.
– 5.7 inch colorful interactive touch type LCD controller.
– Set value and present value are clearly visible together on display.
– Operating progress visible in graph mode allow for direct data interpretation.
– Built-in SD card drive.
– Trilingual support. (English / Chinese / Korean)
– Temperature and other operating parameters recorded with use of an selectable recorder. (optional)
– Sufficient programmable control support.
|Programmable pattern capacity||120|
|Pattern repeat time||999|
|Max. segments per a pattern||100|
|Available max. segments*||1200|
|Programmable process time per a segment||0 to 999hr.
59 min. 59 sec.
* Even though the max. segments per a pattern are 100, available total segments are up to 1200 not 12000, so you need to arrange the number of segment an patterns properly
- Computer interface.
– RS-485 communication port enables connection of up to maximum 9 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature. (optional)
– Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
– Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, temperature, humidity values.
– RS-232 communication port comes standard.