Sterile PeridoxRTU® Sporicidal Disinfectant
Sterile PeridoxRTU® is a broad spectrum EPA-registered sporicide, bactericide, virucide, tuberculocide and fungicide one-step disinfectant and hard surface cleaner with a 3-minute Sporicide claim at 99.9999% efficacy. Sterile PeridoxRTU is validated sterile to 10-6 SAL. For disinfecting in the most critical of cleanrooms and controlled environments, and daily cleaning and disinfecting tasks, such as wiping surfaces and mopping floors. PeridoxRTU is an effective component to monthly cleaning protocols. PeridoxRTU is ideal for use in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device facilities
Request a quote
Patented, hyperactive chemistry provides fast results. With its shorter kill times and powerful wetting agents, PeridoxRTU stays wet and works faster. The result - assured efficacy against hard-to-kill spores and other dangerous pathogens.
PeridoxRTU provides maximum effectiveness without the risks of bleach. Unlike bleach, PeridoxRTU will not cause damage to stainless steel or clothing, and is compatible with most surfaces. Additionally, PeridoxRTU is a simple one-step cleaner, disinfectant and sporicide.
Non-sterile version of PeridoxRTU is available.
- EPA-registered sporicidal disinfectant and cleaner
- 3-minute sporicidal claim at 99.9999% efficacy
- Validated sterile to 10-6 SAL
- Contains no alcohol, bleach, phenols, or quatenary ammonium compounds
- Unlike most other disinfectants, leaves minimal residue on surfaces
- Excellent material compatibility that will not damage most surfaces in cleanroom environments, including stainless steel, acrylic, glass, aluminum and chrome