Specific Purpose Chambers (TH-ICH)
Manufactured in accordance with ICH Guidelines Q1A-Stability test (R2), Q1B-Photostability test (Option 2).
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Temperature range from 0 to 120°C Humidity range from 30 to 95% RH
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Rapid humidity control is achieved by adapting the humidification tank interior to the chamber.
- Air-tight door closure with perfect sealed packing.
– Heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
- Two different sized models available to suit any users’ needs.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel chamber.
- Cable port for introduction of external probes or wires.
– 50mm diameter cable port comes standard on the left side of the unit.
– Additional 50mm or 80mm diameter cable ports, custom ordered. (optional)
- Inner glass door with entry ports for handling samples without affecting inner chamber temperature and humidity. (optional)
- Casters for easy mobility during installation or relocation.
- User friendly LCD controller.
– Set value and present value are clearly visible together on display.
– Operating progress visible in graph mode allow for direct data interpretation.
– Temperature and other operating parameters recorded with use of selectable recorder. (optional)
- Sufficient programmable control support.
Description TH-ICH Programmable pattern capacity 10 pattern repeat time 999 Max. Segments per a pattern 100 Available max. segments* 100 Programmable process time per a segment 0 to 99 hr. 59 min.
* Even though the max. segments per a pattern are 100, available total segments are up to 100 not 1000, so you need to arrange the number of segment and patterns properly.
– RS-485 communication port enables connection of up to maximum 9 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature. (optional)
– Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
– Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, temperature, humidity values.
– RS-232 communication port comes standard.
Stability test ICH guideline Q1A (R2)
- Operating progress visible through graph mode for better data analyzation.
- Cyclic defrost system, designed to work excellently for the long period stability test operation. (※Temperature and humidity changes may occur during automatic defrost.)
- Maintenance of water supply are easily performed with a front water tank.
– Water level check indicated by water level bar in the tank.
- Water supply during operation is also available for long term test purposes.
- Direct water system provides user great convenience when performing long-term test. (optional)
Photostability test ICH guidelineQ1B (Option 2)
- Built in UV and fluorescent lamps for uniformed luminescence.
- Equipped with movable UV and VIS sensors .
- Independent lamp controller
– An indicator for Total usage time of UV and fluorescent lamps.
- Convenient set function of cumulative dosage and lamp Of
- Built in door lock with a key.
- Automatic shut off after overheat alarm.
- Low and empty water level alarm.
- Power supply leakage breaker.
- Over current protection.
- Open door alarm.