Shaking & Heating Baths
Reciprocal shaking & heating baths. Ideal for sample incubation conditions for DNA, tissue, or cell culture applications.
Different specifications and extras available
Request a quote
- Temperature range from ambient +5°Cto 100°C.
- Microprocessor PID control / Automatic tuning / Calibration.
- Separate control keys for shaker mechanism allows the unit also to be used as heating bath.
- Multiple LED displays (0.1°C and 1 rpm resolution) for setting various values.
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Minimal shock to the samples thanks to the shaker’s gentle start feature.
- Spring wire rack is easy to equip and the height of the rack is easily adjustable.
- Gable cover minimizes of the liquid loss and prevents dripping of the bath liquid into the samples.
- Silent and anti-vibration BLDC motor.
- SUS 304 spring wire rack (two tier rack with flexible crossed spring) provides various ways of glassware settings.
- Isolated design of agitator, heater, and sensor by a baffle plate to minimize the turbulence in the bath fluid and also to protect users and samples against direct contact.
- Complete safety protection system with warning alarms.
– Over-temperature, over-current protection.