Open-Air Shakers (Dual-action)
Dual-action benchtop platform shakers accommodate flask up to 6L.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Dual-action shaking motion: Orbital / Reciprocating.
- Microprocessor PID control / Shaking speed calibration.
- Competitive high shaking speed up to 500 rpm.
- Shaking motion in various amplitude.
– 12.7mm or 19.1mm for OS-2000
– 19.1mm or 25.4mm for OS-3000
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
– Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion.
- Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even workload is out of its capacity.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
- Low-profile design minimizes vibration or sliding caused by the high speed shaking motion.
- User friendly control panel.
– Lab Companion’s unique VFD-bright, clear, easy to read.
– Durable membrane touch switch and control knob.
- Easy-set digital timer. (1 min. to 999 hr. 59 min.)
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts.
– Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Speed is basically set and displayed in increments of 1 rpm. Also speed increment interval can be set among 1, 5, 10 rpm according to users preference.
- RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Shaking speed deviation alarm.
- Over-current protection, Stalled platform check.