Low Temp Incubators (Forced Convection)
Superb low temperature incubation by noiseless compressor cooling system.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Temperature range from 0°C to 60°C.
– Silent cooling system reduces water evaporation within the chamber.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Forced air convection using an optimal cross flow fan for chamber temperature uniformity.
- Large chamber volume: maximum 242L.
- Bright VFD display (0.1℃resolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.) with heating level indication and quick adjustable dial knob.
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Built-in electrical outlet with a safety cover inside the chamber.
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Quick-release front grill for easy cleaning of the condenser.
- Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Over-current protection.
- Triple independent temperature monitor system.
– Temperature deviation alarm (High/Low)
– Electronic temperature limiter (High/Low)
– Mechanical over-temperature limiter (High)
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.