Low Temp Incubator (2/4-Chamber)
Compact, stackable, energy-efficient, and yet exceptionally reliable low temperature incubators using peltier technology.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Temperature range from ambient +10℃to 40℃.
– Contrary to conventional compressor-cooled incubators, peltier cooling technology generates little vibration, noise, and heat.
- Microprocessor PID control /Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Adjustable 3-step fan speed with defrosting time and period control.
- Space-saving design allows even the smaller (14L) unit to hold two 1000mL Erlenmeyer flasks.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display. (0.1℃resolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Up to 9 temperature steps and maximum 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each profile.
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door.
- Environment-friendly insulation material (EPDM) used for safety and convenience. (compliant with ASTM-C534 specification)
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.