A variety of freezer models for subzero degree storage of your sensitive lab material with innovative defrost system.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Excellent freezing control down to minimum -50°C (model dependent)– FDG model down to -50°C- FCG model down to -35°C
– FMG model down to -25°C
– FHG model down to -15°C
- Fully insulated chamber ensuring minimal chamber’s temperature fluctuation.
- High thermal efficiency evaporation system, made of low corrosive materials.
- Dual defrost systems- Innovation auto-defrost system automatically activated on detecting amount of frost accumulated in the evaporator.- Additional manual defrost system for immediate frost removal.
- Four-temperature different freezing models cover various storage application.
- Intuitive and easy-to-operate control panel with VFD and touch-sensitive buttons.- Easy temperature unit conversion between ℃ and ℉
- Air-tight door seal and lockable door latch enhances tightness to door closure.
- High-quality 304 grade stainless steel interior.
- Efficient internal space use with height adjustable wire shelves.
- Dedicated stand with casters and stacking kit for FHG/FMG/FCG- 150 for use in labs with limited space. (optional)
- Three types of recorders to choose from (optional)– Dot recorder (6 point)– Chart recorder (6”, 24hr/7days)
– Thermal line recorder
- High/low temperature protection, Over current protection.
- Open door alarm and automatic fan stop interlocked with door opening for minimization of heat loss.
- Keypad lock function, Built in door lock with a key.