Versatile air-jacketed natural convection incubators.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Temperature range from ambient +5°C to 70°C.
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Vibration-free design ideal for yeast cultivation.
– Air-jacked natural convection is beneficial for Uniform temperature distribution and minimal sample contamination caused by external air intrusion.
- Durable incoloy heating element with radiator fans for efficient heat dissipation.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display. (0.1℃resolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior with rounded corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Fully insulated dual-wall door with magnetic rubber gasket.
- Built-in cable port to use other instruments inside the chamber. (diameter: 38mm, provided silicon or rubber cap)
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.
- Stackable up to 2 units using the optional stacking kit. (optional)
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.