Heating & Cooling Chambers (KBD)
-70℃ to 180℃ (H flow)
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Suitable for specific use such as heat treatment and drying process.
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Air-tight door closure with double sealed packing.
– Heat-resistant silicone double packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
– Two-point door latch also enhances tightness to door closure.
- Energy efficiency is achieved thanks to optimization of the insulation system.
– Even if the unit is operating at max. temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 51℃. (DIN EN 563)
- Reliable design and production of door is guaranteed.
– Evaluates the results after opening the door by 90 degrees and applying 50kg load to the point of 30cm from hinges.
- User selectable operation mode after power interruption
– ether Automatic run or Manual run.
- Over-temperature protection.
- Over-current and current leakage protection.
(ELCB, earth leakage circuit breaker)
- Independent safety fuse.
– Important parts such as controller and heaters are highly secured from short circuit. Especially each heater has an individual fuse to completely break a short circuit.
- Reversed-phase protection.
– Electrical connection error indicator helps user to rapidly fix the connection.
- Over-current protection of motor. – Automatic shut-off in situations where there is over-current to the motor.
- Open door warning.
– Heater and fan stop when the door is the open state.
- Electric wiring panel access warning.
– Automatic stop if the cover of electric wiring panel is opened.
- Built in door lock with a key
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel inner chamber.
- Space efficient and easy loading chamber design.
– Included two shelves for loading of large amounts of samples.
– Heavy load shelving, rated for 40kg are also available. (optional)
- User friendly LCD controller.
– Colorful interactive touch type LCD controller.
– Set point temperature and present temperature are clearly shown together on display.
– Sufficient programmable control support.
– Operating progress can be shown in graph mode for better data understanding.
– Automatic start/stop can be programmed for unattended operations.
– Display indicates abnormal temperature changes or power failures.
– Three different language support. (English / Chinese / Korean)
– Temperature and other operating parameters can be recorded using a six channel digital recorder. (optional)
- Computer interface.
– RS-485 communication port(optional) enables connection up to maximum 32 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature.
– Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
– Easy to check status of real-time operations. Graph data supports easy understanding.
– Storage and documentation of programs.
– Data with saving capabilities in excel and text format.
– Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, and temperature values.
– RS-232 communication port as standard offer
|Programmable pattern capacity||100|
|Pattern repeat time||999|
|Part repeat time||255|
|Max. segments per a pattern||100|
|Available max. segments*||6000|
|Programmable process time per a segment||0 to 99 hr. 59 min.|
* Even though the max. segments per pattern are 100, the total available segments are up to 6000 not 10000, therefore arrangement of the number of segment and patterns will need to be done properly.