Forced Convection Ovens (Programmable)
Unattended operation is absolutely available with the intelligent programmable controller.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
Intelligent program control
- 10 programs available for temperature ramp up and dwell control.
- 10 steps per a program and 99 hours 59 minutes per a step.
- Stored programs are easily linkable.
- Programs can be repeated up to 99 cycles.
- Pre-heating and heating time are settable before program starts.
- Temperature range from ambient +10°C to 250°C.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Forced air convection ensures optimal air circulation, temperature uniformity, and short heat-up time.
- Fan speed control by an analog dial prevents powdered samples from blowing away. (optional)
- Adjustable dual slide vents for inner vapor circulation.
- Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus.
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Digital input and output control function for interlocking external devices.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior.
- Threefold tempered-glass window provides clear inside view of the chambers. (optional)
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.