Forced Convection Ovens (Large-General)
Specially designed for large volume and fast drying application. (max. 760L and 300°C) Offering rapid heating performance as well as uniform temperature distribution, these heavy-duty ovens are ideal for obtaining quick test results.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- Designed for offering the simplest control by user-friendly control panel.
- Set value and present value are shown on display at once.
- Easy adjustable knob for convenient set values and select functions.
- Rapid heating performance up to maximum 300°C
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Forced air convection generated by two noiseless and powerful sirocco fans ensures optimal air circulation, temperature uniformity, and short heat-up time.
- Adjustable dual slide vents for inner vapor circulation.
- Energy efficiency is achieved thanks to optimization of the insulation system.
– Even if the unit is operating at max. temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures.
- Optimum model selection is available according to two different types of control panel.
– Bright VFD display with quick adjustable dial knob. (for OF3/H)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient presetting function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior.
- Threefold tempered-glass window provides clear inside view of the chamber. (optional)
- USB port and RS-232 port for external control and data collection.
- Casters for easy mobility during installation or relocation.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.