Ductless Fume Hoods
Safe and Energy saving mobile workplace free from toxic vapours and fumes without the need of costly ductwork.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- A variety of filters and work surfaces available to suit your specific experimental needs. (refer to accessory section)
- High-quality polyester fiber pre-filter for trapping larger particles and increasing the life of the main HEPA filter.
- Large-capacity blower maintaining sufficient intake flow rate and reducing noise. (less than 55 dB under normal operation)
- Fluorescent light installed outside the workspace in order to prevent the airflow hindrance as well as the contamination while maintaining illumination intensity.
- Easy monitoring of the internal airflow speed thanks to built-in anemometer.
- Comfortable front access to cartridge type of filters for easy replacement.
- Built-in utility hole for easily routing the cords or wires of the equipment placed inside the hood.
- Fully or half openable front door for convenient transport of experimental apparatuses and equipment into or out of the workspace.
- Efficiency and capacity of activated carbon filters: BS 7989:2001
- Structure, electrical outlet, lighting, and sound level: BS 7258-1:1994
- Local smoke, large volume visualization, face velocity, and tracer gas: ANSI/ASHRAE 110-1995 and NF EN 14175-1