Contec® Sterile HydroPure
Contec Sterile HydroPure is a blend of 6% hydrogen peroxide and water for injection or purified water. Efficacious against bacteria, fungi, moulds, yeasts and spores, Contec Sterile HydroPure leaves little to no residue and has a guaranteed endotoxin level of less than 0.25 EU/ml making it ideal for use in product contact areas.
A non-sterile version for lower grade rooms is also available. The product is 0.2 μm filtered and filled under Grade A uni-directional flow air and bagged in a Grade B cleanroom.
Provided either double or triple bagged, the product is designed for ease of entry into pharmaceutical cleanrooms. The 1L trigger spray is fitted with a protective system to protect the contents during use.
Request a quote
- Hydrogen peroxide breaks down to water and oxygen making it very low residue and suitable for product contact areas
- Guaranteed endotoxin level of less than 0.25 EU/ml so ideal fo use in product contact areas
- Sterile filtered to 0.2 microns under Grade A airflow in a Grade B cleanroom into pre-irradiated containers
- Sporicidal in 15 mins so has sufficient sporicidal activity for a Grade A / B areas
- Trigger spray and “bag in bottle” protected system prevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated during use
- Trigger spray can be set to jet or spray - large droplet size reduces the risk of inhalation and provides good surface coverage
- Triple / double bagged in linear tear packaging so each bag is easy to open even when wearing gloves
- Not classed as corrosive and can be used safely in all areas of the cleanroom