Contec® Sterile Denatured Ethanol 1L
Contec Sterile Denatured Ethanol is a blend of 70% v/v denatured ethanol with 30% water for injection or purified water. Contec’s ethanol is only denatured with IPA creating a very low residue product.
The alcohol blend is 0.2 micron filtered, filled and bagged in a Grade C (ISO Class 7) cleanroom. This clean manufacture coupled with water for injection or purified water means the alcohol blend is guaranteed to have an endotoxin level of less than 0.25EU / ml.
Contec Sterile Denatured Ethanol is provided sterile by gamma irradiated using a validated process at no less than 25 kGy. Supplied as 0.5L or 1L trigger sprays fitted with a protected system, which ensures sterility throughout use, or 5L capped container for larger areas. The 5L product is blended with purified water, whereas the trigger sprays are blended with water for injection.
Request a quote
- Guaranteed endotoxin levels of <0.25EU/ml make it ideal for use in product contact areas
- GMP manufactured under Grade A laminar flow air flow in a Grade C cleanroom ensures the alcohol, container and packaging are free from contamination and particulates
- Trigger spray and “bag in bottle” protected system pevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated during use
- Bottles can be completely emptied eliminating wastage so no need to discard unused product during shelf life
- Trigger spray can be set to jet or spray - large droplet size reduces the risk of inhalation and provides good surface coverage
- Double/triple bagged packed in linear tear packaging so each bag is easy to open even when wearing gloves
- Sterile via gamma irradiation so suitable for use in Grade A and B cleanrooms