Laminar Flow Cabinet (Advanced)
Vertical laminar flow cabinets or clean benches with advanced digital control and various convenient features.
Different specifications and extras available.
Request a quote
- ISO class 4 (US class 10) HEPA filter for optimal protection against cross-contamination.
- 0.3 μm and larger particulates are removed with 99.99% efficiency, leak-tight HEPA filter which satisfying class 10. (US Federal Standard 209E)
(average life span of HEPA filter: 3 years – it depends on the test room conditions) (optional)
- High-quality polyester fiber pre filter (with minimal pressure loss and 85% arrestant on the A.F.I. test) for trapping larger particles and increasing the life of the main HEPA filter.
- Digital airflow rate sensor (microprocessor) for automated airflow speed control.
– Offers continual airflow speed of same velocity and extends the HEPA filter life span.
- Exclusive diffusing muffler structure forms high quality laminar flow.
- Quiet and comfortable working environment. (less than 65dB)
- Interlocking smart door system
– Simply open the door while UV-lamp is on. Interlocking smart door system will automatically turn off UV-lamp, turn on fluorescent lamp and blower instead of your manual control.
- Two digital displays for the best convenience.
– Even if any test is ongoing inside of the chamber, unit conditions such as velocity, temperature and humidity can be easily checked by the inner and outside displays.
- Digital differential pressure sensor allows for easy verification of HEPA filter condition great for knowing when to change HEPA filter.
- When UV light intensity is lower than 80%, UV warning lamp is automatically on to let users know when to change UV-lamp.
- Comfortable front access to cartridge type of filters for easy replacement.
- Highly durable, rust-free, and easy-to-clean grade 304 stainless steel work surface.
- The inner left side magnetic board allows some memos and small tools.
- UV-blocking and impact-resistant tempered glass door.
- If the sash is opened more than the recommended sash height level, during operation, warning alarm will activate and alarm users to lower the window to the recommended sash level to prevent contamination of samples.
- If the sash is opened during UV-lamp operation, UV lamp automatically turns off to protect users.
- Smoothly sliding front door stoppable at any height for user’s safety and easy transport of equipment into the workspace.
- Protection against over-current