BIOCLEAN Clearview Panoramic Autoclavable Goggles
Constructed in super-soft thermoplastic rubber to provide unrivalled comfort, BioClean Clearview™ Autoclavable Panoramic Goggles feature an indirect ventilation system, and an adjustable strap with polypropylene hook and eye clip for easier donning. The toughened anti-scratch polycarbonate lens has extra depth and width for increased field of vision and wearing over large eye-glasses. Provided non-sterile. To be autoclaved at 121°C/250°F for 30 minutes.
These products are manufactured and selected inline with local, global and industry requirements and meet the highest quality standards. More details on specific certification can be provided on request.
Request a quote
- PRODUCT CODE: BCAP
- ISO Class 4 & EU GMP Grade A compatible when sterilized
- Thermoplastic body
- Indirect ventilation system
- Toughened anti-scratch polycarbonate lens
- Non-linting head band
- Can be worn over eyeglasses
- Extra wide for panoramic vision
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 40 autoclave cycles