BIOCLEAN Clearview Autoclavable Goggles (Silicon Rubber)
Constructed in super-soft thermoplastic rubber to provide unrivalled comfort, BioClean Clearview™ Autoclavable Cleanroom Goggles feature upper vents, indirect lower vents, and have a toughened anti-scratch polycarbonate lens. Provided non-sterile. To be autoclaved at 121°C/250°F for 30 minutes.
These products are manufactured and selected inline with local, global and industry requirements and meet the highest quality standards. More details on specific certification can be provided on request.
Request a quote
- PRODUCT CODE: BCAH
- ISO Class 4 & EU GMP Grade A compatible when sterilized
- Super-soft silicone rubber
- Indirect ventilation system
- Toughened anti-scratch polycarbonate lens
- Non-linting head band
- Can be worn over eyeglasses
- 40 autoclave cycles